FAXE Table top oil
Basic treatment & care of kitchen table & furniture.
FAXE Table top oil is specially designed for easy priming, renovation and care of worktops, furniture and the like. that must be water resistant and durable. The product is based on pure natural oils. Available in Nature and White.
Colors: Nature and White
Packaging size: 0.5 liters
Row capacity: 4-12 m² / l.
Drying time: Fully cured after approx. 7 days. The worktop can be used with caution after approx. 8 hours.
Application: White polishing pad, rags, possibly. abrasive paper / sponge.
Used on untreated or lye-treated wood, on kitchen worktops, furniture etc. where you want to give the wood a beautiful golden sound with FAXE Table top oil Nature or a beautiful white-washed surface with FAXE tabletop oil White.
If necessary, the wood is sanded with a fine-grained sandpaper. Then clean thoroughly with FAXE Trees and hot water. Then the wood must dry completely. Drying time approx. 5 hours v / 20 ° C. The cleaning improves the wood's surface and intensifies the color of the wood. FAXE The wood is applied at min.18 ° C.
1. Wash the tree with the FAXE Tree.
2. When the wood is dry, sand with fine sandpaper 180.
3. If the worktop is to be extra white pigmented, first apply FAXE White Lud.
4. For white pigmented surface, choose FAXE Table top oil White and for natural color
Choose FAXE Tabletop Oil Nature.
5. Apply the oil and let it soak into the wood for 15 minutes. Thoroughly dry with clean, dry cotton cloths so that no oil is left on the surface and allow the wood to dry for 8 hours.
6. The worktop should have extra high finish grinded with grain 240 followed by a very thin layer of oil.
7. Polish the surface with dry cotton cloth and allow the wood to dry for 8 hours before commissioning.
8. Avoid dirt and moisture on the worktop for the first 5-7 days.
Maintenance / Cleaning:
If necessary, be cleaned with FAXE Oil Care White / Nature or FAXE Floor Soap White / Nature. For wear, clean with FAXE Trees and re-treat with F AX Table top oil.
Cleaning: Clean tools in mineral turpentine.
Storage: Not less than + 5 ° C.
Processed plant and wood oils, isoparaffin <15%, desiccant, titanium dioxide (only in white).
The product is shaken / stirred thoroughly before and during use. If several canisters are to be used for the treatment, all contents must be mixed together before use to ensure a uniform result. It is always recommended to do a small sample for surface, adhesion, and color test.
VOC: 2004/42 / IIA (i) (500) 130
Pr. No. 2403760
Subject to technical changes and printing errors.
Danger of spontaneous combustion: Oil-saturated cloths, abrasive dust, etc. can spontaneously ignite. Cloths, etc. Soak with water and dispose of or store in tightly closed packaging.