FAXE GOlak Gloss 25-30
Painting of heavily trafficked wood surfaces, where extra high demands on durability are required.
FAXE GOlak is water-based and very durable. The lacquer provides an unmatched wear resistance and makes the wood very easy to clean. FAXE GOlak is used for painting highly trafficked areas, such as. public environments such as canteens, classrooms, shop premises and other wood floors, where extra high demands are made on the wear resistance. FAXE GOlak is available in matte, silk matte and glossy version.
Packing sizes: 0.75 liters, 2 liters, 5 liters, 10 liters
Row capacity: 10 m² / l.
Drying time: 4-6 hours at 20 ° C.
Application: Roll or brush.
For untreated and previously lacquered wooden floors, where you want an extremely durable surface that is easy to maintain. It is recommended to apply 3 layers of FAXE GOlak for optimum wear resistance.
Tips! If a deeper sound is desired in the wood, especially on dark woods, such as merbau, oak, etc., FAXE GOlak Blank is applied twice, and once FAXE GOAK Mat.
First clean the wood with FAXE GOlak Clean, then dry the wood completely.
1. If the wood is previously painted, it must be sanded so that the surface appears matte.
2. If a whitish appearance is desired, FAXE GOlak White wonder is used before painting.
3. To check the adhesion and color tone, it is recommended to perform a test.
4. FAXE GOlak is thoroughly shaken before and during use.
5. Apply the paint with a brush, fine mohair roller, paint pad or sprayer in a smooth layer.
6. Overcoating is done when the first coat is dry after approx. 4-6 hours at 20 ° C. Remember grinding with grain 180.
7. Apply the paint at min. + 18 ° C and 50% RH. At higher temperature and lower humidity, the drying time is shortened, therefore, at lower humidity approx. 25% RH and higher temperature approx. > 30 ° C advantageously add 5% extra water to the paint.
Maintenance / cleaning:
Daily cleaning is just vacuuming. If necessary, wash it with FAXE GOlak Care. In case of wear and tear: Refer to point 2 of the working instructions.
Shake before use.
Application at min. 18 ° C and 50% RH measured by floor.
Cleaning: Clean tools in water.
Food is approx. gloss 8 * The silk food is approx. gloss 25-30 * Blank is approx. gloss 70.
Storage: Store above 10 ° C.
Water-based self-curing acrylic polyurethane lacquer.
The product is shaken / stirred thoroughly before and during use. If several canisters are to be used for the treatment, all contents must be mixed together before use to ensure a uniform result. It is always recommended to do a small sample for surface, adhesion, and color test.
VOC: 2004/42 / IIa (i) (140) 134
PR. no .: 2180077