FAXE Wood oil
Oiling of untreated and lye-treated wood.
FAXE Wood oil, based on refined plant and wood oils, not only combines beauty with abrasion resistance, but also gives the wood a natural surface that is easy to care for.
NOTE! Black, Gray, Extra White, Dark Brown and Walnut are only stocked in 2.5 liters.
Colors: Nature and White, as well as Black, Gray, Extra White, Dark Brown and Walnut that are stocked only in 2.5 liters.
Packing size: 1 liter, 2.5 liters, 5 liters
Row capacity: 4-12 m² / l.
Drying time: Resistant to use after 5 hours at 20 ° C, fully cured after 7 days.
Application: Paint roller, oil scraper, paintbrushes, white polishing pad, floor cloths.
On all untreated or lye treated wood on floors, doors, furniture etc. Use FAXE Wood Oil Nature, where you will add a deep golden sound to the wood, while preserving and emphasizing the natural surface and structure and FAXE Wood Oil White, where you want to maintain and highlight the light shade of the wood.
1. Clean thoroughly with FAXE Trees and lukewarm water (1:40). The tree must be completely dry. Drying time 4-8 hours at 20 ° C.
2. The canister is shaken thoroughly before and possibly. during use.
3. With a scouring pad, an appropriate amount of oil is distributed in an even layer. On plank floors, the oil is distributed on 4-6 boards at a time, corresponding to 40-60 cm on parquet floors. The oil should be blank and wet on the wood for 10-20 min. Dry it out, add more oil.
4. Excess oil is scraped with squeegee to the next stage, while additional oil is added as needed.
5. Thoroughly wipe each stage with clean, dry cotton cloths so there is no excess oil on the wood.
6. Polish the wood with scouring pad.
7. The oil should now cure for approx. 7 days. During this period, it is important that the wood is not soiled or washed.
Maintenance / cleaning:
The daily maintenance and cleaning of wood treated with FAXE Wood Oil is just vacuuming. When the wood receives dirt, it is easy to clean with FAXE Floor Soap, or FAXE Oil Care, which gives the tree a glossy depth. If you want a slightly refreshing oiling, use FAXE Care Oil, while in heavy wear, clean with FAXE Wood and be refurbished with FAXE Wood Oil.
Cleaning: Tools cleaned in turpentine.
Storage: Dry and cool.
Processed plant and wood oils, low aromatic naphtha, desiccant and titanium dioxide. (white version only)
The product is shaken / stirred thoroughly before and during use. If several canisters are to be used for the treatment, all contents must be mixed together before use to ensure a uniform result. It is always recommended to do a small sample for surface, adhesion, and color test.
VOC: 2004/42 / IIA (i) (500) 394
Subject to technical changes and printing errors.
Danger of spontaneous combustion: Oil-saturated cloths, abrasive dust, etc. can spontaneously ignite. Cloths, etc. Soak with water and dispose of or store in tightly closed packaging.