Ardex K15 - Floor & wall putty
Content: 25 Kg.
- With ARDURAPID effect.
- Cement-based floor putty and minipuds.
- Excellent flow properties and less consumption.
- Provides coating ready floors in one workflow.
- Cracks not even in thick layers.
- Can withstand wheel drive traffic.
For indoor use only.
Field of application
ARDEX K 15 NY is a fine-grained, cement-based floor putty and minipuds for leveling, paving and leveling subfloors before applying floor coverings.
Suitable for raw concrete, cement and anhydrite coatings, asphalt, terrazzo flooring, tile and tile coatings etc.
|consistency||Smooth and self-leveling.|
|Film thickness||0-10 mm. Can be stretched with sand / gravel at layer thicknesses above 10 mm.|
|material Consumption||Ca. 1.4 kg of powder per. m² / mm.|
|Processing||Ca. 30 min. at 20 ° C.|
|Foot traffic||After approx. 2 hours at 20 ° C.|
|Ready for covering||After approx. 24 hours at 20 ° C.|