Fiber reinforced filler - UZIN NC 175
Self-leveling, cement-based and fiber-reinforced filler for subfloor renovation. NC 175 is, after mixing with water, a very light liquid which cures in 1-2 hours and is ready for coating after approx. 24 hours. The reinforcement counteracts cracking by varying substrate types or the need for highly varying layer thicknesses.
Field of application:
- For planarization of wooden floors, gl. casting asphalt, cuttings, etc.
- For renovation of changing but fixed floor surfaces
- Can be used on almost all types of subfloors without a built-in reinforcement mesh
- Good buoyancy and pumpable
- Fast load and coating ready
- Fiber-reinforced and almost tension-free
- For layer thicknesses from 3 to 20 mm
- For indoor use only
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS
Consumption: 4.5 kg / m² / 3mm