Ardex K22F - Fiber particle mass
Content per sack: 25 kg.
- Can be laid out with a toothpick.
- No emissions - EC 1.
- Optimum flow properties.
- For layer thicknesses up to 50 mm.
- Good processing properties.
- Provides a perfect surface for elastic and textile coatings, parquet and tiling.
- Very low voltage, suitable for underfloor heating.
- Pedestrian after 90 minutes.
Can only be used indoors.
Field of application
ARDEX K 22 F is a low-voltage, fiber-reinforced, self-leveling gypsum mortar for straightening and leveling subfloors before applying floor coverings.
Suitable for cast asphalt, hard asphalt adhesive, raw concrete, concrete elements, cement and anhydrite coating, old filler compounds, plaster, gypsum board floors, magnesite, dafoleum, board and chipboard floors (V100) and where a voltage-poor product is otherwise required.
|Film thickness||Up to 50 mm|
|material Consumption||Ca. 1.5 kg of powder per. m² / mm.|
|Processing||Ca. 30 min. at 20 ° C.|
|Foot traffic||After 1½ hours at 20 ° C|
|Ready for covering||0 - 3 mm after approx. 1 day. NOTE: For each mm additional layer thickness, one day is added to the drying time.|