Forbo Modular Nordic - Liquid clay
The sustainable linoleum tiles contribute to a healthier indoor climate and responsible use of the environment.
VIGTIGT: Du ser denne side med browser Internet Explorer. På grund af manglende opdatering fra Microsoft er beregninger der kun vejledende. Vi anbefaler at du kontrollerer beregning eller benytter en anden browser som for eksempel Firefox eller Chrome.
Marmoleum Modular combines modern design with outstanding functionality. A durable floor in a usable size. The Nordic collection is suitable for areas such as kitchens or entrances, but is also perfect for creating unique store solutions and similar. The collection is available in 11 raw Nordic colors in 25x25 cm tiles, and two colors in the size 50x25 cm, which have an embossed structure.
The collection is inspired by materials such as concrete, stone and slate.
Thickness: 2.5 mm
Lengthwise: 25 cm x 25 cm
Content per package: 1 m2
Wear class: 23/34
NCS: S 5005-Y20R
Create your own floor
With Marmoleum Modular you can shape individual floor designs that express your own style. The durable and highly durable linoleum tiles are available in sizes 25x25 cm in different colors and patterns and two of the colors are available in 50x25.
Marmoleum Modular has the following unique features:
Made by nature
- The tiles are made from natural raw materials, which are harvested largely from annual crops
- Marmoleum is very environmentally friendly and has a low climate impact
- The material contains no PVC or phthalates
Designed for unique solutions
- Marmoleum Modular has a natural look and feel
- Great design freedom
- Colors that match the latest trends
- Embossed textures give a lively impression
A reliable product
- Marmoleum Modular is durable, stable and easy to clean and maintain
- The tiles are easy to handle; smaller waste after installation, individual tiles can be replaced and no welding required (limes)
- Lightweight with a thickness of 2.5 mm
The sustainable floor selection
The production of Marmoleum Modular takes place in collaboration with nature. We combine natural ingredients and treat them with expertise and passion. The result is a beautiful and durable floor covering that is natural and degradable.
- Marmoleum is made of raw materials that are either available or quickly renewable.
- The Marmoleum tiles are produced in Europe in factories operated on green electricity.
- The tiles are easy to assemble and require thanks to their Topshieield surface, minimal cleaning and maintenance.
- The tiles can be reused after use.
- Marmoleum (linoleum) is certified by internationally known environmental labels such as the Swan label, Blue Angel and Nature Plus.
- In addition, the use of Marmoleum in your projects will award you credit to the international LEED certification for sustainable buildings.