Fava Amargosa Terrace shelf small light / smooth 21x145 mm.
Fava Amargosa planks are ideal for building a terrace. But you can also use them for eg a garden bridge, a bench, a floor or table tops. With its great color and high quality you are almost certain to get a good end result, you can be proud of and enjoy for many years to come.
Wood is a natural material and it can therefore not be expected that the colors are the same for all the planks supplied. The tree can swing from being dark brown / deep red to almost golden. Unfortunately, it is not possible to display the color play exactly on images or smaller samples as the planks are never the same.
Since the quality of the wood is always slightly oscillating, one must always count on approx. 5-7% extra for cutting waste if there is anywhere to cut something.
On many boards, there may be "stream marks" from the storage. These marks will disappear over time if the terrace is not treated. If the terrace is to be oiled, we recommend that the terrace be sanded lightly before treatment and any power signs disappear.
Fava Amargosa Terrace shelf small / smooth
- Wood type: Fava Amargosa (Vatairea paranensis)
- Locality: South America (Brazil)
- Surface: Smooth / smooth
- Color: Yellowish brown
- Appearance: Lively structure gives the wood species a unique and warm look
- Density: Approx. 900 kg / m3
- Moisture content: Oven dried to approx. 14-18%
- Thickness: 21 mm
- Width: 145 mm. The boards can vary +/- 5 mm.
- Lengths: 215-605 cm. The boards are supplied in decreasing lengths, ie different lengths. If you have a desire for a special length, it can be entered in the comment box during the booking. If we cannot deliver the length you want, we will contact you to find another length you might use instead. If we cannot deliver the lengths you want, you are free to subsequently cancel your order. Unfortunately, we have no inventory of lengths as it changes all the time.
- There may be currents in the planks. These power signs will usually disappear a maximum of a few months after the planks have been mounted.
Consumption: 6.7 meters per. m2
The planks can be mounted untreated or surface treated.
The planks must be attached to the substructure with stainless steel outdoor screws.
Minimum purchase is 100 meters or 15 m2.