Tarkett Vintage Plank Oak Copenhagen, Wax Oil
Beautifully lacquered and brushed plank floor, where the surface gives a feeling of old and worn. The floors are brand new, but through mechanical impact they have got a look that brings their thoughts to the old days. As created for it, we capture the trend of matching true craft design with contemporary decor.
Beautifully lacquered and brushed plank floor, where the surface gives a feeling of old and worn.
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Width: 190 mm.
- Length: 2200 mm.
- Wear layer: 3.5 mm, which makes it possible to rewrap 3-4 times.
- Surface treated with Proteco Hardwax Oil
- Surface effect: Partially saw marks brushed
- Sorting: Robust
- Phase: HL Mini Phase
- Easy to lay with 2-lock locking system
- Can be used with floor heating
- Adapted to the Nordic climate with great differences in humidity summer and winter
- Danish Indoor Climate label
- Content per package: 2.51 m2