Fletco Bichon - Design figure
When you want to buy the carpet in 'Design figure', you have to buy the whole number of square meters, and subsequently note the color number (You will find it under each picture), which shape your carpet should be and the sizes in the fields below.
Construction: Tufting 1/10 ''
Pile material: 100% PA 6.
Back: Newly developed laminated backing with excellent anti-slip properties.
Edges: Complicated edge finishes are not necessary due to the special features of the backing.
Total weight: Approx. 2,800 g / m2
Instructions on how to order your new carpet.
- Start by choosing which color your new carpet should have.
- Afterwards you press this link (You are sent on to Fletco's website) , and here you press the figure your carpet should be in.
- Once you have pressed the character's link - enter your measurements and calculate the area of the carpet.
- Then go back and key in the figure number and your measurements into the boxes above, and enter the whole number of square meters (and round up to the nearest whole square meter).
- You must now enter your information and your blanket will be produced for you.
Do you need help calculating how many m2 you need to order in order for the carpet to get the goals you want, you can use the calculation program that is linked to the item. Otherwise, click here or call us on Tel .: +45 44 92 60 60 if you are in doubt.