Interlay - for use under carpet tiles
Can be used in any room - whether it's an office or classroom, hotel or cinema - you want people who use it to have it as comfortable as possible. For most projects, acoustic and ergonomic comfort can be achieved with standard interface carpet tiles. Our enhanced acoustic backing capabilities can be used across the entire work area or limited to less-laid-out areas that have more complex needs.
Interlay is a resilient, loose-fitting step sound attenuation system in 50 x 50 cm tiles that can be used to improve acoustics and comfort wherever needed.
It is easy to install and has long-lasting benefits. Interlay enhances acoustic performance in any room by absorbing sound and attenuation noise load - the ideal way to combat bad acoustics.
When your carpet needs replacing, Interlay will still be recyclable with your next carpet. You can reuse it again and again.
· Step sound reduction up to 32 dB.
· Sound absorption up to α w 0.30 depending on product.
· Improved softness and thermal comfort.
· Easy to install.
· Compatible with our glue-free TacTiles® system.
· Flexible - for easy change of carpet tiles.
· No minimum quantity and short delivery times.
· Economical and flexible - especially for smaller areas.
· Compatible with most interface products .
Content per package: 5 m2