Haro wall covering Patagonia - American walnut River
Wood on the wall – it meets popular home trends.
Thickness: 11.2 mm.
Dimensions: 120 x 1000 mm.
Content per package: 2.88 m2 - 24 pcs.
Surface: Brushed and oiled
Wood on the wall – it meets popular home trends. Simple furniture and large glass surfaces go well with floors and walls that radiate warmth and have textures. The parquet on the wall has correspondingly become increasingly popular. Installing beautiful HARO parquet on the wall is very easy: peel off the protective film on the back, apply mounting glue and stick it to the wall. The room thus gains contrast and benefits from the natural radiance in the interplay between the parquet floor and HARO Wall.
The lightest and fastest system for the wall covering.
• Very natural design thanks to careful selection of the most beautiful types of wood.
• Particularly natural appearance with the matte, oil-treated surfaces with different textures.
• The limited build-up height makes it unnecessary to have frames around the sides.
• No holes, no nails, no screws.
Wall planks must be installed as follows:
1. Pull off the protective film.
2. The ComforTec adhesive strips adhere immediately.
3. Apply mounting adhesive to the back.
4. Press firmly.
5. Finished work!